- According to the requirements of Romanian Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, as well as the provisions of Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), CRISTIM 2 PRODCOM SRL (hereinafter “CRISTIM”) has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data provided by users, customers and participants in CRISTIM’s promotions, competitions and campaigns.
- We receive and store the information you enter into the Site when:
2.1. You must register for promotions, contests and campaigns in order to nominate the winners.
2.2. You notify us through complaints / suggestions regarding the quality of the products provided by CRISTIM;
2.3. Send partnership or collaboration proposals;
2.4 Apply for a position within our company, or within one of the companies of the CRISTIM Group;
2.5. We issue you loyalty or discount cards.
Personal data may also be collected from sources such as: third-party data aggregators, CRISTIM partners, public sources and third-party social networking sites, online platforms (if there is the client’s agreement that his personal data be communicated to CRISTIM).
- As a result of these actions, you may provide us with information such as:
– Your first and last name;
– Address / location / domicile / residence;
– Identification data from the identity card;
– E-mail addresses;
– Phone numbers;
– The data provided in the CV.
- The purpose of data collection is:
– registration in promotions / contests / campaigns;
– the designation and information of the winning participants in the campaigns and competitions organized by CRISTIM;
– delivery of prizes and payment of taxes related;
– delivery / replacement of products to customers who have expressed dissatisfaction with our products;
– promotion and intermediation of CRISTIM services;
– in statistical form, market research, tracking and monitoring of transactions and customer behavior;
– sending Newsletters and / or periodic alerts, using the means of distance communication (e-mail, SMS, notification);
– hiring candidates who submit the data via CV, based on their consent
- Also, CRISTIM may provide the personal data of the clients of other companies with whom it is in partnership relations, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them and only for the purposes mentioned in this document “Terms and Conditions”, by which the third party guarantees that this data is kept safe and that the provision of this personal information is made according to the legislation in force, as follows: to the marketing service providers, the payment / banking service providers or other services, provided by companies with which we can develop common programs to offer our products and services on the market.
- CRISTIM will release personal information when this is necessary to comply with the law and / or at the request of the competent authorities; in order to implement the Terms and Conditions of use; to protect the property rights or safety of CRISTIM, our customers or other persons. This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations to protect and reduce the risk of fraud. These cases do not include the sale, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing of personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes, in violation of the commitments set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- In addition to the above, you will receive a notification when your information may be passed on to third parties and you may choose not to distribute the information.
- If you do not wish to use the personal information we collect to allow you to optimize the Services or to allow third party collaborators to customize the ads we show you, please adjust your advertising preferences.
- By using the Site and accepting the Terms and Conditions you have become aware that you are guaranteed the rights provided by law, respectively the right to information, the right to access data, the right to intervene, the right to oppose, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, the right of your address to the court in case of violation of the rights guaranteed by Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Based on a written request, dated, signed and sent to the contact address of CRISTIM, you can request to be confirmed that the personal data are processed or not.
- Based on a written request, dated, signed and sent to the contact address of CRISTIM, email@example.com, you can exercise the rights provided by law, respectively:
– to be informed about the processing of your personal data, according to the law;
– access to your personal data;
– to intervene on your personal data;
– not to be subject to an individual decision with an automatic character;
– to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the rectification, updating or deletion of data according to the law – in the case of personal data processed for direct marketing purposes, this right can be exercised at any time, free of charge and without justification;
– to bring you to justice if violations of the relevant legislation have been found.